Saturday, July 29

I'm spending Saturday at HOME. ARGH. So bored. Did a question from the POA Swiss Cottage paper and gave up. School's gradually sucking the life out of me. I'm lethergic, but I can't seem to get to sleep. It's TORTURE.

However, some may argue that (so argumentative essay. dx) I'm hardly under half the pressure others face. Think the scholars. Think Eden. Then think me. The me who daydreams in class, the me who tells and listens to lame jokes during night study and gets nothing done, and the me who skipped maths remedial today just to sleep in late (it's the same me who still woke up at 8 though. yucks).

Stress? It doesn't show in my face anyway.




I asked Ray to collect maths notes for me today. Hope he remembers.




How long has it been since I last played pool? I miss it. ): I bet I'll reek at it now. ARGH again. ARGH somemore.

I'm such a complainer. (:




We spied on Mr Eng surfing forums containing mildly-adult material. He didn't know. 4V seems to have done the same thing! Haha. Gabby said some guys snuck round the teacher's table to the comp while he was writing notes on the board. Then someone asked Eng what he does with the comp and his reply was "Finding notes for physics." LOL. ROFFLES.



I keep thinking things will look up. Haha. I've become from pessimist to over-optimist.
That might not be a good thing...
...says the pessimist part of me. (:





Rain down on me

Rain down on me
Here in Your presence I am free
Pour down like rain
Come and touch me again
Lord let Your presence fall on me.

Only God matters to me now. (: I'm back on track.

No comments: